I can't be pregnant i haven't had sex with anybody! What's wrong with me?

I haven't had my period it has been outside of 24-38 days i'm on day 52 ! I'm a college student as well.

There are many scientific answers as to why you have a missed period. I’ve had my fair share of scares, and all of which turned out baby-less. If you haven’t been sexually active, it could be a sign of PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome). In short, this could mean infertility. It happens. Many other reasons, such as weight changes, stress, excessive exercise, eating disorders, or menopause could be the cause of your problem. Missing a period happens, and you should visit a doctor to check for the more severe possibilities. But there is a good chance that it is a normal occurrence.

• Edna

We have no idea of why you haven't had a period in such a long time (if you're sure you can't be pregnant) - there could be lots of reasons. See your doctor and find out why. 

Maybe menopause. It could happen to a college student seeing that there is no age limit to be enrolled.

• edward

Call the Vatican we’ve got ourselves another immaculate conception

• Edna

Yeah. She needs to look out her window and see if there's a star in the East. If she's a pregnant virgin, we might have another Virgin Mary on our hands.

So many things can affect your cycle. Some of those include: stress, change in diet, lose or gain of weight, and sleep cycle. I'd evaluate these which would be possible reasons for your late period. 

• Amberella2 months agoReport

okay its making me nervous 

Are you under a lot of stress right now? Gained or lost weight recently? Been sick? Our bodies do weird things sometimes when stressed.

• Amberella2 months agoReport

I haven't been sick, i think i have been stressing lately 

When I was 14, I moved to another country and was under a lot of stress. my period hadnt come for three months because of it and I was in a lot of pain. 

My grandmother put some oregano to boil with water... it tastes disgusting but my period came two hours later. Try that. It may help. 

• mokrie

If your under lots of stress or exercising a lot then the period can stop for a month or two. Not a big deal. It happens.

• Amberella2 months agoReport

okay i thought it was something wrong with me 

Stress can cause a delayed period. It's not really harmful to miss your period for a while. What does your college have available? Sometimes they have access to a health clinic where you're more likely to see a nurse. Or a lot of those mini-clinics in drugstores have female doctors. 

• Amberella2 months agoReport

all the college students are home now. I may have been stressing with school.

There are lots of reasons for a late or missed period other than pregnancy.  if you haven't had sex then you aren't pregnant.  Go see your doctor.

• Edna

@Amber; you're scared of doctors, and yet you're scared because you haven't had a period in 52 days? That makes no sense - there's no reason to be "scared" of a doctor. Instead of worrying about it, see a doctor & find out WHY you're not having periods