Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

I was the other woman.. now I want to apologize?

Before you tell me I’m a horrible person, yes, I am aware that my actions were incredibly horrible. 

I started nursing school in the fall. One night at a party with classmates, I hit it off with one of my classmates and he flirted with me the whole night. I found out he was married but I continued the flirtation. Fast forward to January 2020, we had hooked up a few times and it was incredible. He started pulling away, because his wife was being more attentive to his phone. I started to distance myself from him too.About a month ago, he texted me while he was drunk, saying that he wanted me. I ended up spending one more night with him. I texted him the day after about a few details from the night before. He left his phone unlocked and fell asleep. His wife read it and they had a huge fight, followed with couple’s therapy. He told me that she’s past what she saw & she’s past his actions, but I don’t know if he told her the details of the past 6 months or just about the night prior. He assured me that our infidelity will not go any further than the three of us and that no one else would know. I haven’t contacted him unless it’s on our class Facebook group about school. I want to apologize to his wife but I don’t know if that’s the best idea or if I even should. There are so many things I need to get off my chest. I fell for the guy and he told me he loved me as well. We haven’t spoken much, and I do not contact him. I just don’t know how to go forward from here. Thanks.

I would leave well enough alone, stay out of their lives, both of them. They have enough trouble already.  You may wish to try some counseling to process this dilemma.  Whatever else you do, make it clear to the cheating husband/lover that you are regretful and no longer wish to have contact of any kind, IF he tries to contact you. If you wish to atone, do something nice for others, with that thought in mind. Good luck,

• ♥ Abby ♥

Yes it’s obviously not a good idea can do more harm than good

Being the woman you are taking about and Wanting so much closure and driving myself crazy not having it because no one will just tell me the truth or reach out n say its really over i can tell you that you'd probably even if given the dirtiest natiest response will probably make her fell 10000x better apologizing. I wish my better halfs woild reach out to me. 😟

You need to see a doctor and control your sex drive.

Have you gotten tested for STDs?

Sure you just want to apologise.  Leave well enough alone.

His wife check the messages or his wife disabled the text messages app.  Either way you will gain nothing pursuing a married man.  You are wasting your time, your gas, money, saliva and effort.  Don' t you feel disgusted enough?? Is that how demeaning you feel about yourself??

You are both to blame for the hurt you have caused to his wife and the damage to their marriage (it will likely break them up further along tge line) Yes, he was married and you were not....but you could have waljed away.. .everyone can make mistakes but now you are considering apologising for having sex with her partner?? Please get real....this is about releasing yourself from the guilt.....i dont think you are sorry, ypu are just sorry that you got found out.  Now walk away, do not respond if he contacts you snd find yourself a new life.. and counselling if you are struggling. Accept that you did wrong....it doesn't make you bad through and through but you must learn from this...

Not your fault, hes married, so let it go

no further than u and God. stop being a homewrecker.before u decide to flirt get to know men first so u not continue being a homewrecker. u got it twisted,u need to ask God to forgive u.,u want to get the guilt off ur chest and throw it all up in her face how and what and why u screwed around with her baby daddy,her man her husband,karma will find u out,those unlocked phones got u caught the only reason u stop screwing around.......put not aslunder young lady..u let him tempt u as a drunk man [one more time huh,the grass is not always greener on the other side its the one that he has to mow...not here to be ur best answerer,here to tell u ask God forgiveness and repent ye.... u was honestly just a side piece

Source(s): must read to any homewrecker;;here read www.theodysseyonline.com/open-letter-to-the... and shesahomewrecker.com/a-letter-to-the-homewrecker
    • rj

love this picture

Leave his wife alone. If you need to get so many things off your chest, then write it all out with a pen and paper. Read it a couple times and then burn it.

As far as i'm concerned, he is the person to blame for this mess. He is married. He's not available but he stepped out on his wife anyway. If it wasn't you, it would have been someone else.

You'll move on given time. It takes us all time to recover from situations in our lives.

take care

• finc2 months agoReport

Now, regarding this question.. OBVIOUSLY he messed up by having sex outside of the marital bed... however she also knew that he was MARRIED so it's totally understandable if she feels guilty... regardless of what liberalism teaches, humans have a CONSCIENCE and we know when we do something WRONG .

You caused an incredible amount of damage because yo are a horrible, selfish person.  Now you want to reopen the wounds to make yourself feel better.  You should, at the very least, get therapy.  And find a new job - psychopaths like you don't do well in nursing.  The field requires empathy, which you lack.

• finc2 months agoReport

divorcing, etc, etc. but according to liberalism most of those actions are totally cool.