Mast asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

How many times do you eat in a day?

Usually I eat breakfast, lunch, dinner, and an afternoon snack. But it's different for everyone because everyone has their own way of eating .

If you are doing any gym or have any health problems then you can be concerned with your Dr. or dietitian about diet plans .

Note : Check with your doctor first before you change your eating habits!

First in the morning - 500ml water with lemon

Cofee as pre workout

Break fast 

Lunch

Evening snack

Dinner

I drink minimum 3 ltr of water a day

If your low on funds or to busy to eat regularly, try fasting . One massive meal a night, been doing it roughly 6 months and when I say I'm ripped by just going to work as a labourer I mean it 🤣 no extra time in the gym because my bodies eating excess fat during my shift. I have some honey or oil to line my stomach or I start crashing. Talk to a doctor before you try it

• patty

5.........................................

Three to four times a day two snacks throughout the day and a protein shake because i strength train a lot and the bigger portion of food is at night so i can make it through the night. I do intermittent fasting.

• Andy C

5-20, depending on the day. 3 solid meals and plenty of snacking. Because I don't consume added sugars, I eat until full at every meal and snack of every day and now am permanently thin.

I grew up fat.

Source(s): "Fat Chance..." by Dr. Robert Lustig M.D.

The number of meals you eat per day depends on your energy needs and schedule. It is best to eat at least 3 times per day. For most individuals this would mean 3 meals per day, however, others find that they like to eat 6 times per day or 6 small meals.

• Fireplace

You didn't answer the question. 

about one meal a day, im short so i cant eat as much as other people

More than 3 times..........

• Will

Six. I have a super metabolism that requires me to consume at least 3000 calories per day or else I will gradually lose weight. Although just to clarify, I am not eating six full meals. Three main full meals and three sandwiches or other snack, such as a meal replacement bar(400 calories).