Brown discharge during early pregnancy?

I found out I’m pregnant very early in my cycle , before my period started and usually I would not all get brown discharge /cramps which made me think I’m getting my period but confirmed I was pregnant instead . Is it normal to have brown discharge, cramps as a sign ? I would not be able to see my doctor in 2 weeks due to them limiting people . My girlfriends say it’s normal but this is my first pregnancy

• LizB

Brown discharge is old blood and usually nothing to worry about, and cramps are a common early pregnancy symptom. I had menstrual-like cramps through about 8 weeks with both of my pregnancies, and with my second had spotting and even red bleeding through 8 weeks, too. Both babies were born full-term and completely healthy.

Hun I would hang in there until you see a doctor , only they would know or maybe try going into a urgent care if it’s not too crazy ?  . I personally think it’s very normal . When I first found out I was pregnant , I had cramps and spotting . Did not think I was pregnant at all. Gave birth to a beautiful baby boy ❤️

• Tulip

Cramping is not a sign of pregnancy and is not normal. Also your timeline makes so sense