What type of person would decide to hoard toilet paper first? Also, was it some nightly news narrative that triggered all of these jackasses?

• Jim2

I have to say selfish people would do that. I mean at first, maybe nobody thought that it would cause a real shortage, and decided to stock up. But after it became obvious that nobody else could get toilet paper because you and others had your garage stacked to the ceiling with it, you'd have to be pretty selfish to hoard it. These guys were waiting for the stock guys to stock the shelves, and loading up two grocery carts full. Now that's selfish.

I don't remember seeing anything on the news to trigger toilet paper hoarding. If anything, the news I saw discouraged hoarding. 

As for who started it. Who knows. In my state, I've seen hoarding start after a half inch of snow. 

• Daddio

Idiots who think they need enough for 20yrs of wiping