troy asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

I started drinking more water, and I've been urinating A LOT more. Will my body adjust?

For about a week now, I've been drinking more water. Before I would barely drink any water and mainly soda or caffeinated drinks. I actually feel more awake during the day and just over all better, but I have to go the restroom so much. It's crazy. I'll drink around 8 glasses of water a day and go urinate about 10 times. My boyfriend told me that my kidneys will adjust and get used to more drinking more water and I eventually won't have to go the restroom as much. It's not a big deal. I know that drinking more water will lead to urinating more, but I'm also curious as to if this normal. 

Absolutely, yes. You will obviously still need to go to the toilet,, but it won't be as often as it was when starting to drink more water. You will need, though to get some consistency, such as a 500ml bottle in the morning, one with lunch and one with dinner. Then you may also need a bottle in the afternoon when the temperature rises.

Your body will adjust and be grateful to you for supplying it with water.

Yes, this is normal and your body will definitely adjust......Just make sure you're using a Reverse Osmosis filter in order to filter out heavy metals and solvents from the tap water......don't drink bottled water because it has BPA (Bisphenol A) and even so-called "BPA free" choices have BPS (Bisphenol S) which are linked to fertility issues and heart disease...Stay hydrated my friend.

• patty

8 glasses is too much. It just goes out of your system. maybe 3/4 is enough