Married guy stares at me non-stop &  records my video !!?

There is a rich married guy who is well settled. He lives  right in front of my house & he keeps staring at me non-stop.he won't look away if I catch him staring at me. He has been doing this since 2 years. Every time I go on my terrace for watering plants or working out he would come on his terrace too. How does he know that I'm  on my terrace ? Also he would mimic me and water plants... He would talk loudly on his phone to grab attention.. .Sometimes he goes downstairs to the main gate... To have a closer view of me... He would stare at me as if he hasn't seen a girl.. He does this in front of his wife... From the past 2 days he is recording my video discreetly when I'm on my terrace...What does he wants ?? Why does he keeps staring at me ? 

• Dave

Some men don't appreciate their wives, because they think they can get any girl they want, any time they want.  I once had a co-worker who was harassed by men.  They even made lewd suggestions about her to me.  But I told her, "You're already married.  You're pretty, but you're not mine."  She appreciated that.

There's gold in them hills......go go go ..

• trophy

He is a creep, stay away from him. And call the cops if need be, unless creeps are your thing. Lol joking no stay away and be safe.

• Katie2 months agoReport

Why did he record my video 

• Alan H

The best response is to act as if you do not even notice

• Katie2 months agoReport

But why is he doing all this ??

Personally, I suspect it's you that have some form of OCD and you need to seek professional help.  We can't help you.