Where is all this money the government is preparing to hand out coming from?

Tax revenues have likely went down so it can't be coming from there

YOUR TAXES.. and you will pay for the FREE UNNECESSARY HANDOUTS TO. 

'

Next Year you will pay the TAXES ON THE FREE HANDOUT.. 

'

SAVE about 40% of it as YOU WILL BE SEND a 1099 or some form on it to say you owe taxes on it. BEST thing you can do.. 

'

IF YOU DO NOT NEED IT SEND IT BACK and DO NOT ACCEPT IT.

'

I am one who am not going to cash it as Being Retired and on SSC I DO NOT NEED IT.. I AM SENDING IT RIGHT BACK CERTIFIED as WILL NOT CASH IT OR ACCEPT IT and I do not plan on filing TAXES ON IT.

'

I URGE ANYONE who does not actually need it for rent or something like that to SEND IT BACK UNCASHED..

• Clive

Borrowing, as it always does.

The Federal Reserve

Thin air / empty promises/ the future / same as much of the other U S debt.

• Alesha

It's called the great printing press in the sky. Basically the Federal Reserve proceeds to deposit billions in the accounts in the major banks with orders to loan it out, free of charge, as well as writing big checks to the major corporations based simply on the good faith and credit of the U.S. Government. The Federal Reserve has also been buying up much of the Commercial Paper in the U.S. for that very reason, to put major amounts of cash in the banks hands.

Deficit spending. (funded by the sale of treasuries). 

Britain and America can afford it for now but not forever, businesses are going to have to open back up before the virus goes away, you can't say any business is not essential because they are all paying tax and providing employment which generates tax collecting again.

• Warren T

I AGREE WITH YOU BUT IF THAT MONEY IS COMING FROM I THINK IT IS COMING IT COULD LEAD TO THE BIGGEST ECONOMIC DISASTER THIS COUNTRY HAS EVER SEEN

They're printing it.  It's a dangerous game the politicians are playing.

• Warren T

YOU ARE RIGHT IT COULD LEAD TO THE BIGGEST ECONOMIC DISASTER THIS COUNTRY HAS EVER SEEN