Frozen raw chicken !?

Ran frozen chicken breasts in a bag under the tap for 2 hours and still frozen inside ,now put back in the fridge, any ideas of how we can thaw our chicken so we can bbq !? We were thinking maybe microwave on defrost?! 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Doggy! What the fefuck are you trying to do bro? Frozen food must have its OWN TIME to defrost, screw the microwave. Use it if ya desperate but, defrost on a microwave was a manufactories afterthought. And ya messing around with one of the worse foods Raw chicken) known to MAN for creating digestive PROBLEMS.

This chicken is fighting back bro and if ya not careful its gonna BITE SOMEONE. It might not be you but, I'm sure if one of your friends came down with the dreaded chicken food poisoning (look it up) ya never gonna forgive yourself. BIN THE SOB. ;-) 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

stuff that chicken in my bum

• 2 months ago

You can use the microwave to defrost but the easiest thing to do is leave them in the fridge for about a day and plan your meals so that works for you. The biggest part of shopping for meals is planning ahead of time what ingredients you use for what meal and to do it without planning is just plain ignorance.,

• 2 months ago

Put it in some cold water in a bowl, and you chill and be patient

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Sure, that will work for you. Just follow the instructions for your particular microwave and that should finish defrosting them properly.

• 2 months ago

I use the defrost function on my 'wave a lot, and it works well.

• 2 months ago

you could have just taken it out of the bag and put the chicken in the water. Then the breasts would have come apart easier.

• 2 months ago

My experience with microwave defrosting chicken breasts is that they esily become cooked around the edges. That's not great but if that what you have to eat, do it.

• 2 months ago

Yes microwave on defrost. Or just cook frozen. start on low for a while first.

• 2 months ago

leave them out at room temp . to thaw for a few hours, then let them thaw more in the refrigerator overnight.  If still frozen in the morning, let thaw at room temp. tomorrow;  do not microwave as this will start to cook the outside portion while the interior will remain mostly frozen.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.