How often should I clean my espresso machine? ?

• A

Every time you use it

How long have you had it , d how often do you use it Those questions become unimportant once you actually take it apart and look closely in the machine There you will find or possibly find all sorts of stuff that will gross you out .I suggest weekly cleanings depending on usage .But when you a few times a day every day weekly cleanings should be done Just cause you can't see the stuff that's building up don't mean it's not there If you use only now and then Still clean it before using .When I took the time to look at my machine I was seriously blown away by the crud that can build up fairly quick But i use mine at least 2 times if not more a day between my whole family it's used often so I clean it often But I'd do that if I didn't use it that much too So I'd just keep a regular cleaning schedule on it 

How often are you using it? Do you use it every day, multiple times a week. What kind of machine is it? There are to many unknowns to give a good answer, but probably once every other week if you have heavy usage, other wise once a month is not a bad idea.