How to get Human Piss out a carpet!?!?

Right so this pal of mine decided to show up out of nowhere last night drunk (he's an elderly guy too and he shouldnt have even popped by during this lockdown). Obviously I couldnt let him go home cause it was late and didnt want to risk the cops on him. But he passed out on my couch then ended up falling on the floor. Then he ended up pissing himself and lied it in all night. Now I can't get the odour out of my carpet and its horrible. Any idea!?!?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Moo
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I would dress up like a Baptist Preacher's wife, drive to his house and have anal sex with him.  

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Ann
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Go to a pet store and get some enzyme urine remover. It should work for human pee as well. Spray it liberally on the carpet and let it dry. You may have to do it a couple of times. Then shampoo your carpet. Hopefully that will do it.

• ron h
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

if you've got a wet/driy vacuum, vacuum up piss and cleaners.  Don't let them soak in if you can help it. 

• 2 months ago

Go to the hair salon where they sell ladies hair products and get some number 40 clear hydrogen peroxide it's in a quart bottle it'll cost you about $9. You're going to need a wet vac and a pump up sprayer pour a pint of hydrogen peroxide in the pump up sprayer and a pint of water first clean the area as good as you can liberally with soap and water and suck it out with the wet vac. Now go get yourself a towel and throw it down over the spot and dance around on the spot for a few minutes to get all the moisture out that you can into the towel.

Now spray the pisspot with the hydrogen peroxide and do your little dance on the area no towel let it bubble for about 3 minutes normal carpets won't be bleached by hydrogen peroxide but you might want to test it in an out-of-the-way spot first. After it bubbles for a while then suck it up with the wet vac throw down another towel and now do your dance on the towel get up as much of it as you possibly can into the towel let dry

• ron h
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

salons are closed for the next 3 weeks

• Mark
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Even though it's marketed for pets, a good enzyme cleaner should work.  Barring that a dilute enzyme detergent.  Either way, blot up (not run, BLOT).

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.