How do can people do their Final papers during lockdown when it can't be done online?

My GF told me that quarantine got extended and her sister is crying. Her Sister and her defense group have to go to this factory for their Engineering Paper. That s the only thing they need for graduation. However since lockdown got extended to May. SHe really Can t do it plus there is internship for her summer. My GF s Sister has to do internship FOR THE SUMMER AFTER FINAL DEFENSE. I really pity her. Plus seniors in my Course Have to get Nearly 1tb of data (Like WTF). THat really cant be sent online and they wrre planning to go to someones house to put it in their 1tb hard drive but quarantine happened. Anyway there are papers and undergrad research works where there is is NO ONLINE ALTERNATIVE.

• drip

I’m sure she isn’t the only one that is in this situation.  She needs to contact her college adviser or professor. Each university is handling  things one at a time. This is unprecedented and they are coming up with ways to deal with each case.

she needs to ask her teacher about it