Why do women need to carry purses?

Besides being (over-the-top) expensive, they are truly cumbersome.  It's almost an appendage - somewhat like a cell phone.  

Personally, I don't care if they have a brand name, just as long as they last a good time.  I carry a shoulder bag and over the years, one shoulder is lower than the other.

I only carry the essentials anymore but, a wallet cannot carry my needs.  I usually leave my purse in the car trunk, to give me more free access when I shop.  Although that doesn't happen much anymore either!  lol!  :D  

I use my bra if my clothes don't have pockets.  I think it's a hoot when I pull money or a card from my breast pocket.  But  my age carries it well - lol!  :D

Lol I just don't like carrying tampons around, I personally like the small cross body bags. I can fit everything I need in there and I have free hands that way. 

Two words: FAKE POCKETS 

We don’t NEED to carry a purse. Some women carry some other sort of bag. I don’t like purses because they’re too girly and I’m 95% tomboy. I prefer a mini backpack. I use a plain black mini backpack to carry my iPad, my Spyro notebook, a pen, my phone, my wallet, and my change purse. Also, if I buy something that’s small enough to fit in there, I’ll throw it in there too.

• Kaz

I need mine to carry my absolute "necessities."  Things that would never fit in my pockets (some of my clothes don't even have pockets).

I once tried a wristlet (basically a wallet with a strap or a handle) but that was pretty useless.  

1. I've never had an expensive purse, there are ways around that lol $20 at most. HOWEVER  if women wear an expensive purse for the appearance as opposed to the functionality, it's just something they think makes them look better like men buying overly expensive shoes, cars, watches, etc. 2. Hello, girls have a lot of crap and our pants have fake  pockets so we need somewhere to put everything. We're also prepared and we plan so we have everything us or anyone will ever need in our purses lol hope that answers it! 

• Jerry

Because I can't carry everything I need in my hands or pockets. And even if I could could carry everything I need in my pockets, I wouldn't like having to transfer the stuff from my brown pants to my green pants when I changed clothes. I'd rather just grab my belly bag. 

I have a tote bag for everything I need for the day including drinking water, a rain poncho, and a sweater. I leave that in the car and just carry the belly bag with wallet, phone, lipstick, ear phones, a pen, keys, hand sanitizer. 

I avoid heavy shoulder bags. I have a plain basic black backpack for heavy loads. 

And for sure those designer purse prices are ridiculous. 

its hard to put everything in your pockets

Their tampons or pads, make-up. 

Its where they keep all the sexual devices men should carry but don't.