I am having issues with my ford focus fuse and buying the correct fuse for my ford focus zx4, please help!?

I have a ford focus and ive noticed when replacing the fuses some of the fuses would not fit. Majority of the 20 amp slots needed fit but majority of the ones did not fit Like exterior right and left light it was kind of loose but the other ones were tight. does this fuse box have different amp prongs or anything in that nature or all they all the same?

it is a 2005 ford focus zx4

Swap fuses of the same color and size.  If the other ones work, replace the loose fuses.

Are you replacing fuses that were already there? There are spots for OPTIONS on a car, if the car does not have that option, there is no wiring in that spot, so there are no prongs to hold the fuse. You can stick a fuse in there, but there is nothing to hold it. If there were existing fuses and they keep burning out, you have a short. The heat will make the prongs overheat and spread out. Automotive connectors are not very strong to begin with because they are low effort connectors. If this is the case, you will need to have the car repaired at a dealer, they will have to find and remedy the short, and they can repair the fuse box. They have tools and wiring ends to replace the ends in the fuse box without replacing the whole box. Sadly, this may take a few trips because dealers tend to give the lowest paid person a job first.