Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCaribbeanDominican Republic · 4 months ago

Vacation in Punta Cana?

I'm going to Domincan Republic this October for my first vacation. I'm single and going by myself, i know the exchange rate is terrific. I wanna go down there to an all Inclusive and surround myself with prostitutes and lots of blow lol idc how much it cost.. is this possible ? And how much of a good time can I have with 2,000 to spend???

• Jason

Please beware of the STDs before you go to prostitutes or sleep around, especially INCURABLE very common HERPES (HSV2), Every 1 out of 6 People have it, since prostitutes and girls who sleep around have sex with so many, they are most likely to have it and this virus can be contracted even if you wear a condom

See below

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genital_herpes

Check for the sections TREATMENT and EPIDEMIOLOGY

Pls don't ruin your entire life for FEW MINUTES OF FUN, It's not worth it. Have one trusted partner for sex even it may take time to find a one

You'll be dead inside of 2 days

Dude - be VERY careful leaving your resort.. I've heard stories of mid-teen boys whoring out their 10 to 13 year old sisters.