How to figure out if my business owes any money to the irs?

I was able to get an EIN for an business I am running for technical services. I am running under sole proprietorship and am self independent.

Q: would that make me self contracted?

Q: If i received and ein but lets say make no business, do I still have to pay quarterly taxs?

Q: The business location I put was an home address until further notice will that be acceptable?

Q: How do i check to see if my ein number that the irs gave me owes any taxes?

Q: How can i check to see what all EIN are associated under my ssn?

(It should only be one but this is just for security purposes)

some one please help

I rarely see postings that are more clueless than yours.  You need to consult with a local tax practitioner who can start from scratch to figure out what you are asking and keep you from being your own worst enemy.

• John

I have given some quick answers below.  Speaking as an accountant, you are in over your head at this point.  You should make an appointment with a local accountant right away to make sure your business is properly registered and is paying the correct taxes.  Your message involves the IRS, but state and local taxes and requirements are where most small businesses get into trouble.

1. Yes.  The correct term is self-employed.

2. No. Estimated tax payments are based on profits.

3. Yes.

4. If you had no business and filed no tax returns, you would not owe taxes.

5. There is no need to do this.  There should only be 1 EIN associated with your SSN.