Hunter asked in HealthMental Health · 7 months ago

Can you give me some advice about this Anxiety problem.?

I have Generalized anxiety disorder. Even at my house i have trouble breathing and struggle with nervousness and insecurity. I am suppose to go to a nearby town tomorrow. I haven't been there in 5 years. It's only about 15 miles away. I used to have panic attacks constantly in between the two towns. Now I have constant anxiety and I have to travel to that same town as we are in the process of moving there. I fear it.

2 Answers

  • 7 months ago

    maybe you should ask a psychiatrist to give you some meds to calm down with

  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

    Sorry. Try watching Puff the magic dragon and learn from johney draper.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.