How to do a print screen using the mouse cursor?

I want to use my mouse and not my keyboard in doing the print screen action. I know how to use my keyboard in doing the print screen action, but what I want is to use my mouse for that. Please help.

You would use a screen capture program which in Windows is the snipping tool which can copy the screen then you can save it as an image and save it as an image file and print it. If it is all text. If you just want text you can highlight the text with your cursor then save it as a text file and print that.

search the internet for a utility that will do that when you click on its icon. prt sc button is hardwired ... you need a utility that will activate it at the near hardware level

• francess jay2 months agoReport

That's why i am here. Hoping that someone would tell me that specific program. Thanks anyway

• Lv 7

use the Snipping Tool, in Windows' Start Menu.

With no clues what operating system, which "screen" you are looking at, and why you don't want to use the keyboard, cannot be specific.

Most browser windows have a top bar for functions.  One is Safari.  Under "File" menu is "Print".  Same with Google Chrome.  That about covers it for MacOS X.  For some Windows systems, I would have to start a different computer and open a browser there.

• francess jay2 months agoReport

thanks for the response, but not specifically a browser. i can use Opera when i need to print screen my browser. i want the general [if it's a computer term] print screen just as the same as the regular print screen action [prnt sc].