True or false: your mom doesn't believe in coronavirus? ?

• 6 days ago

yeah true, my mom is like this is nothing, if you drink milk daily or eat proper food..no virus will touch you :p

• 5 days ago

false she does and i think none of us can deny right now especially with it affecting everything so much.

• 6 days ago

I haven't been to a seance lately.

• 6 days ago

False.  My mother is a senior that lives alone now.  As she is a a high risk with this infection she has been totally isolating and has only gone out for haircuts since the restrictions began.  I am the only one visiting her with shopping etc. but even so I have been avoiding entering the house, just dropping it at the door, after washing and sanitising hands, sometimes wearing gloves and even mask.  My brothers and I regularly call her though so she doesn’t feel too isolated.  I have had to be very careful with keeping distance from others, sanitising hands etc. so I don’t catch it also, cancelled medical appointments or used Telehealth services.  I don’t think I would fare that well if I caught this virus as have had pleurisy twice in the past.  So I think my lungs have been weakened too much already.  I am not overreacting, but taking basic sensible measures to avoid catching it.  I have also been working on getting my Will organised.  

• 6 days ago

We both believe it is man made.

• False.  I can't ask her cause she isn't here anymore.  :D

• Sarah
    6 days ago

False. She's a nurse (but not on the frontlines).

• Ok then true or false I f**ked your mom by getting on top of her. When I slid off I was in another continent ?

• 6 days ago

Ill shove my dick in ur long beard

• That is false, she believes it is real hun.