Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesFord · 4 months ago

What colour to get a ford ranger? ?

I’m thinking of getting a ford ranger wildtrak but I’m not sure what colour to get. Which is better? I was thinking white or sabre orange.

its very much a personal choice but bright colours are safer to drive ( less recorded  accidents ) though if w cannot choose for ourself? then ask somebody we can trust and not bunch of strangers. eg family or close friends.

Ford Green. It's the only color that makes it look like a Ford

• F

Orange. Used to be called ASBO orange in the UK when it came out for the Focus ST.

• Ron

Lucky for you, standard underwear still comes in white or you'd be in the bedroom all day deciding what to wear

• Bill

Orange                              

Grow up, put on Your big boy pants and MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION LIKE A MAN

The sabre orange is a neat color. Maybe it will look dated sooner, but I like it now.

• Mandy

I can tell you that I would not get sabre orange.  I just don’t care for the color.