Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 3 months ago

why does everyone use google?

It tracks everything they do and has a huge monopoly. I get they own youtube but they are a monopolistic tracking company that disguises themselves as a search engine like yahoo.

Update:

MY SON WROTE THIS HELP ME DELETE IT

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

i personally use duckduckgo

tell your son to use duckduckgo if he hates goggle so much :p

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No i use Alta Vista

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Most people are not tech literate because of that marketing worked really well and since bing and yahoo are not exactly known for search engine, though yahoo is a little bit more, yahoo was really known for their email while bing is just microsoft's search engine, Microsoft was known for the computers first.

• 2 months ago

I use DuckDuckGo as a default search engine for security, but it is robust as Google and fast.  I used both side by side for months and settles on DuckDuckGo.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Enigma
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

They shouldn't be using Google,Bing,Yahoo or AOL for web searches. Instead they should be using these private and secure search engines:

GIBIRU,MetaGer,Startpage,DuckDuckGo,Lukol,Swisscows,Searx,Qwant,Mojeek,Search Encrypt,Yippy,Discrete Search,or Oscobo

• 3 months ago

cause we want to learn about stuff

• JB
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

You are the one who just posed as an "old man" trying to use Google. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.