Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 2 months ago

Since China hates Muslims and ruthlessly cracks down on Islam within the country. Does that make them racist?

Well China hates all religion and is cracking down on religion throughout the nation. Islam and the Muslims are no exception as China s Atheist Communist Party has over 1 million Muslims in prison camps and erasing the Islamic culture within China bulldozing Mosques, burning Quarans, forcing women to take off hijabs, and banning Ramadan. Then China treats Christians, the Tibetan Buddhists and Falun Gong the same way.

It s not only white Christians who are against Islam.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

That isn't entirely true and don't listen to the Anonymous ignorant loser below me.

You will find many of these religions across China who are practicing their religion freely and also many who are being persecuted.

As for the answer to your question @Anonymous, the Orthodox Jews do not assimilate and create ghettos. If there were Orthodox Jews living in China they  would be persecuted too.

And luckily for all of us the world hates China for the virus. They won't be able to get away with it for long =)

• ...Show all comments
    • 99%Anonymous
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Go china the rest of the world Must stop this

http://www.islam-watch.org/Larry/Muhammad-in-Islamic-writings-sex-life-sexual-abuse-pedophilia.htm

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • L
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

China has also cracked down on Christianity.  China wants nothing to do with Islam or Christianity but those have NOTHING to do with racism - they are RELIGIONS.

Communism is NOT a religion.  

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Racist: A person who believes that his/her race is better than any other/others race/races.

Islam is not a race but a religion

Islamophobia: The fear, hatred of, or prejudice against the Islamic religion or Muslims generally.

Antireligion: The opposition to religion of any kind

• 1 month ago

Islam is NOT a race, it is actually an eviel cult that should be banned world wide

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I mean it isn’t racist because Islam is not a race. It’s a belief system. It’s certainly prejudiced and discriminatory.

Personally I don’t know loads about China because it was never my area of study, but do they treat other religions the same way? As in blanket banning of religion? If not, and if Islam is the only religion being treated this way, that’s where the real dialogue opens

• 1 month ago

No Islam is a cult Not a Race Go China

• 99%Anonymous
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

the rest of the world should Follow China

• 1 month ago

I think you mean during the red guards time.

• Mintee
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

no.. racists are those that dont like someone due to race ( color of skin).. so chinese atheist that hates a chinese muslim.. isnt racist... its bigotry or prejudice.. they both have the same race.....

• 99%Anonymous
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

wrong again I just hate Islam and this

http://www.islam-watch.org/Larry/Muhammad-in-Islamic-writings-sex-life-sexual-abuse-pedophilia.htm

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

"Since China hates Muslims and ruthlessly cracks down on Islam within the country. Does that make them racist?"

-  No, Islam isn't a race, and the Uyghurs are an ethnic group, racially oriental the same as the Han majority.

"Well China hates all religion and is cracking down on religion throughout the nation. Islam and the Muslims are no exception as China s Atheist Communist Party has over 1 million Muslims in prison camps and erasing the Islamic culture within China bulldozing Mosques, burning Quarans, forcing women to take off hijabs, and banning Ramadan."

-  Look what happens when Muslims move to Europe or the US; they become an unassimilable mass of hostile, violent ghettoes.  Why would China want this?  Quit moral grandstanding and answer my simple question.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They've got the right idea.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.