I am unable to get down to the shops due to a storm will I be okay without my vitamin D pill?

I take one vitamin D per day and have run out will I be okay for a couple of days without them? 

Yes. Vitamin D is fat soluble. It stays in your system much longer than vitamins that are water soluble, like Vitamin C. 

Yes, because you store a lot of it. In fact, if you aren't also taking magnesium, then you're probably not getting any benefit from it at all, and is all being stored and then eventually eliminated through urine without ever having been metabolized. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/02/1802...

Duh, yes.  It's not life threatening.

i dont think it will kill you, just try to eat foods that have it

• keerok

No problem.

Without your supply, make sure you get a daily dose of sunshine preferably at midday for around 15 minutes 3 days a week.

i dont think it will kill you to wait

yes i seen about that bad looking storm stay safe..... sun gives you VD so i suppose you will be fine minus it