Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 months ago

How do I teach children about the crucifixion of Jesus without going into gruesome details?

My dad is the pastor of our church...and he wants me to teach sunday school.

Attachment image

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Ray J
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Favourite answer

Show them The Passion of the Christ.

• Misty
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Tell them the truth, that Jesus never existed.

• 5 months ago

Run away from home . It is better than to teach a lie to others . Can a one be 3 0r 3 to be one . It knows even ist class student

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Shut up, Yoel Cohen 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

You’re insane

Please seek professional psychiatric help

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

You can tell them Jesus was killed and humiliated, but you don't need to go into detail. The focus should be on His bodily resurrection. The point is; He died, was buried, and rose back to life, and ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of His Father. Proving that He is God, and He is the Son of God.

• Rico
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

There are plenty of Sunday school resources online which you could use.  Though this topic should have already been covered this year since Easter was in April 

• 5 months ago

The gruesome sensational details are part of the story that seems as if Fox News was presenting it. 

The Roman politicians needed to impact their audience with bloody details and a 350 year old word-for-word  dialog from the SON OF GOD.

Rome failed, but the story lived on. It became the theme of the Roman Catholic Church.   

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

you cant. the gruesome details are part of the meaning of the story. 

• Ludwig
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Explain it never really happened.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.