- 12 hours ago
Very good exercise, it's largely what gave me my cute body, I was a topless model in college.
- 3 months ago
1) Keeps your heart rate up but takes some of the impact stress off your body
2) Builds endurance, muscle strength and cardiovascular fitness
3) Helps maintain a healthy weight, healthy heart and lungs
4) Tones muscles and builds strength
5) Provides an all-over body workout, as nearly all of your muscles are used during swimming.
- 5 months ago
Get you comfortable in the waters.
Burns a lot of fat from your body.
- 6 months ago
Feeling fresh and stronger
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- FLv 66 months ago
Stops you drowning .
- TomalochkLv 66 months ago
Being able to swim can keep you from drowning ..... that would be highly beneficial in some cases .
- Anonymous6 months ago
For me, it's very enjoyable and great exercise without having to get all sweaty. I look forward to it more than going to the gym - so I do it much more often.
- martinLv 76 months ago
You feel refreshed and clean afterward. You get your exercise without jamming your joints.
- queen bryLv 76 months ago