Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 5 months ago

If I read Surah Yaseen will my major sins be forgiven ? What's the best amal or wazifa I should do in order to be forgiven for all my evil ?

Prey five times a day and truly repent from the pureness of your heart. Allah is the most forgiving. But whatever evil deed you did in the past do not do it again.  

Keep your daily ritual prayers of five times a day, regularly and on time , and in every prayer , there is duah for it , especially the morning prayer that GOD promise to forgive sins of those who cry for GOD to forgive their sins, hope you have done that, especially after you read Surah Yaseen , which is the heart of Al Quran. There are totally 114 Surah of Al Quran ,which is as if , the total length of circumference of a circle , then the length of the diameter of the circle would be 114 / Pi value = 36 = the number of Surah Yaseen. GOD is the greatest above all things.

Yes. You're right. 15 characters.

• Mintee

pray a small dua to ask Allah to forgive your sins

• Rick B

Reading something does not make your sins go away.  For that you must confess your sins and ask for forgiveness.

Make a strong desire and effort not to sin again and you will be forgiven.