Mask or not for COVID-19 ?

mask or not

Update:

Trump wear mask ? 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes I wear masks. Any cloth covering will help prevent YOU from spreading the virus to OTHERS, that is the whole point of wearing one.  You could have the virus and not know it.  When you talk, sneeze or cough the mask provides a shield to help prevent droplets from spreading. It's something we can do while we are back out in public.  Anything is better than nothing, and numbers are going back up where foolish people went out and partied with no distancing and no masks.  

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't wear a mask. The cloth or paper masks that most people are wearing in public will not prevent the wearer from contracting a contagious illness; and they do a very poor job of preventing the wearer from spreading a contagious illness to others around him.

I see almost no one in my town wearing a mask in public. 

• ron h
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

who provided this analysis of benefits?  It wasn't  the CDC.  Are you taking medical advice from the shitgibbon in the White House?   I DON'T WANT TO GET SICK OR DIE FOR YOU OR DONALD tRump!!

• 1 month ago

I think people should wear a mask in public, not at home.

I can understand if Trump is giving a speech on camera, that

he could remove his mask, but otherwise, everyone should wear one,

including Trump. It doesn't mean you should be condemned to the pits

of hell if you don't. Democrats are really gone off the rails.

• Edna
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Trump isn't going to wear a mask in public; not when he knows he's going to be seen by the public and photographed. He wants people to be able to see his face, and people want to be able to see his face.

• 1 month ago

The CBS News announced today, 28 May, that state of Wisconsin that returned freedom to visit outside places has more than 500 deaths. If everyone wore a mask, the death toll would surely have been less. People wear masks are here to stay for a year or more. Virologists say millions of people must be vaccinated against CONVID-19 before it will be safe not to wear masks. I ordered masks from several sources. I already have an UV Lamp that can sterilize objects, so I can use the UV Lamp on objects for 4 seconds to kill any microorganism. More masks are becoming available as many hospitals  and doctor's offices are receiving their orders for masks. A mask costs about $8-$10 online. Here are some online sellers of masks to investigate:  3M.com; gift@wear2.me

• Edna
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

You don't know that all those 500 deaths were directly caused by a corona virus. Michigan has a population of over 10 million. Even if 500 deaths in that state were directly caused by a corona virus, 500 is a very low number.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

although annoying, it’s probably best to wear one when out in public.

• 1 month ago

As the clerk at the post office told me, it's amazing how many people spit when they talk. Wear one.

• 1 month ago

Yes, absolutely. As for Trump's habits, he's like anti-matter. Whatever he's doing, smart people should do the exact opposite.

• ...Show all comments
    • ron h
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

tRump IS easy to manipulate.  Rub his ego and he'll give Putin anything he wants.

• 1 month ago

I use a mask when I leave the house. So should everybody.

• ...Show all comments
    • ron h
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

No, that's not true.   I DON'T WANT TO GET SICK OR DIE FOR YOU OR DONALD tRump!!

• 1 month ago

Yeah... who gives a **** anymore. I have a f*cling life to live

• ron h
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

I DON'T WANT TO GET SICK OR DIE FOR YOU OR DONALD tRump!!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.