Postpartum depression?

How can I overcome postpartum depression? please help

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Be kind to yourself.  Postpartum Depression is very normal, and it is okay!  With that being said, get a babysitter or if you have family, ask them to watch the baby.  Take a hot bath, read some books or magazines, and journaling always helps...to get thoughts down on paper can relieve stress.  See a doctor about getting some medicine to make it bearable.  Don't be afraid to ask for help, and like I said...be kind to yourself.  You've got this, Mama!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Talk with your doctor.

• 1 month ago

See a Psychiatrist, will power and funny movies aren’t going to fix this.  

• 1 month ago

Go and speak to your doctor or health clinic nurse as they are qualified to help and they speak to lots of woman every day in your position and  it is nothing to be ashamed of so go ask doctor for help, Good Luck

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Your depression is likely the result of a nutritional deficiency.  I recommend you go to youtube and search for DR BERG DEPRESSION and watch his short, informative videos.  He may even have one on postpartum depression.  You should be able to improve your mood and emotional status with vitamin and mineral supplements and a change of diet.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.