Do you ever tire of the poor black man sob story?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Edwena
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

You would think that with all of the sociologists in government and the universities, somebody would have created some sort of a plan that is knowledge based for handling black crises and riots.  Like there is for how to deal with epidemics.  Experts ready to jump in and handle the situation. There are more black crises than there are epidemics. But, instead they leave it up to amateur mayors and governors whose biggest crises was running out of Jack Daniels at the country club.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

They get priority housing here in Europe

• 1 month ago

Japan is letting the Nigerians in

• Ian
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Do you have any idea how much better the whole world would be if prejudice was removed?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I used to find it tiring. Now I find it hilarious, if rather predictable. 

• 1 month ago

I do get tired of certain groups blaming EVERY failing on racism. Racism may be at the heart of some things, but it can't be the cause of every bad thing. 

• 1 month ago

I've never heard any sob stories, I've heard facts, evidence, statistics, reality and truth but never any sob story

• ...Show all comments
    • griggle
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Look what happens to lots of blacks in Chicago and other cities on a daily basis. Mostly  at the hands of other blacks. I guess those black lives don't matter so much. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They have had equal opportunities and failed to make good in society in 98% of cases, but that's due to low IQ, of course. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.