Do you ever tire of the poor black man sob story?

• Edwena

You would think that with all of the sociologists in government and the universities, somebody would have created some sort of a plan that is knowledge based for handling black crises and riots.  Like there is for how to deal with epidemics.  Experts ready to jump in and handle the situation. There are more black crises than there are epidemics. But, instead they leave it up to amateur mayors and governors whose biggest crises was running out of Jack Daniels at the country club.

• ?

They get priority housing here in Europe

Japan is letting the Nigerians in

• Ian

Do you have any idea how much better the whole world would be if prejudice was removed?

I used to find it tiring. Now I find it hilarious, if rather predictable. 

I do get tired of certain groups blaming EVERY failing on racism. Racism may be at the heart of some things, but it can't be the cause of every bad thing. 

I've never heard any sob stories, I've heard facts, evidence, statistics, reality and truth but never any sob story

• griggle

Look what happens to lots of blacks in Chicago and other cities on a daily basis. Mostly  at the hands of other blacks. I guess those black lives don't matter so much. 

They have had equal opportunities and failed to make good in society in 98% of cases, but that's due to low IQ, of course.