Is coronavirus is just a Fraud?
It's hard to believe if coronavirus really exist or is just a myth. I haven't saw a person who get infected by the virus in personal. How can I believe if coronavirus really exist in our planet?
- RobertLv 61 month agoFavourite answer
Hello "Engr. Ronald",
It is real, but the Asker should already be aware of that and also be capable of accepting it, from the statistics of those who have died from this "pandemic" (the new and more fashionable term for a "plague"): See this article published April 25, 2020 - the total is now much higher:
Due to the World high mortality total caused by the covid-19 virus, the world is owed a factual-explanation by China:
* There IS a virus laboratory in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China: the "Wuhan Institute of Virology" ("the Wuhan lab"); the same city where the first infections were reported.
* I understand the Wuhan lab apparently extracted cornavirusES from bats, but denies having-had the "SARS-CoV-2 /covid-19" virus in-stock [at the time of the outbreak]. It is reported the Wuhan lab identified the virus from "isolated strains":
* Chinese people do NOT eat bats (in mainland China); so no bats sold at the Wuhan Wild / wet market(s).
* Following the bat theory of transmission to humans, it has since been reported,
quote: "Experts [no identification] think [no evidence provided] the new coronavirus [...] jumped to humans via an intermediary animal species" (see previous source). However, no "SARS-CoV-2 /covid-19" virus detected in animals at the Wuhan Wild / Wet market(s) (see previous source).
* The Wuhan lab claims to have found no match for the "SARS-CoV-2 /covid-19" virus, with the genetic information of other bat coronaviruses they had collected (see previous source); thus failing to exclude the possibilities that the Wuhan lab had: "collected" this virus - whether Knowingly or Unknowingly, and then accidentally-released it:
* Unclear in what manner the covid-19 virus first accessed human beings.
* Unclear who was Patient Number One, and whether they had "connection" with the Wuhan lab.
* While currently no evidence of an escape of this virus from the Wuhan lab, it tends to insult common-sense to assert no-connection between the proximity of the Wuhan lab (a lab that admits to collecting similar viruses) and the outbreak in Wuhan.
The information spread on the Internet is starting to look somewhat like deliberate-fake-news, since it appears to change as reaction, to other more factual information as it emerges:
i) A virus found in bats caused an infection at the Wuhan wet and wild market(s).
ii) About Chinese people eating bats (without mentioning this refers to Palau and Indonesia):
iii) The Wuhan Lab - We didn't have it in stock - what a relief ! - See first source above.
iv) It didn't get into humans from bats but from some other "intermediary animal species".
v) An American plot.
Also, factual-information released in a deceptive-manner, since it failed to address the possibility of accidental-capture of the virus by the Wuhan lab, and/or accidental-release of the virus by the Wuhan lab, as follows:
The virus is natural and wasn't made in a lab:
Finding fault over any accidental lab leak, serves no purpose. Rather, solidarity between countries in such a crisis, serves better. Human beings are not perfect and so are capable of making mistakes.
The Chinese government needs to accept responsibility for the failings of the Wuhan lab: destroy its stocks of pathogen, and shut it down; before a new occurrence with a different virus in proximity to the Wuhan lab, not only makes them look foolish but again endangers the world.
Other governments need to look long and hard at the risk posed by their own similar laboratories.
I hope this helps.
- Dj2541Lv 71 month ago
You are really a bit dim arent you???????
- 1 month ago
People are dying every day. Is this question for real?Source(s): personal
- RichardLv 61 month ago
Then come into my hospital...
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Anonymous1 month ago
Please don't be dumb and gullible. Yes, it does exist. Just because you personally haven't seen or experienced something, doesn't mean it isn't there.
I have had friends who have had Covid-19; all survived but some of their relatives didn't, including a couple of people 37 and early 40's who had no known conditions.
- 1 month ago
It is for real, and eventually either you, or someone you know will have it. If you do get it, most likely you will not get very sick from it. One of the MDs (in his 30's) I work with had it a couple of months ago and said is was like a really bad flu. Most importanly, he still can't taste anything since he had it. Says coffee taste like warm water. That is why I am taking precautions. I love to eat!
- Christin KLv 71 month ago
Sure---over 100 thousand deaths. Fraud. Sure. Are you nuts?
You've probably never seen a million dollars either. That must mean it's also a fraud.
- JeancommunicatesLv 71 month ago
Who in their right mind would say it is a fraud? People are dying from it daily. In NY they had to cremate the bodies there are so many. We are reopening the nation because the nation must keep going because famine can come quickly. We are reopening with caution - wearing masks, social distancing 6 ft and only in small groups - no large groups - wearing gloves to count money or touch hard surfaces that carry the virus. Disinfecting hard surfaces constantly. People are dying all over the world. It definitely exists. What would even make you think that it is a fraud?
- Anonymous1 month ago
If you think that it is not real, and its just a hoax troll.
Why don't you ask some of the people who have had it or the relatives of those who have died. I think that you will find they will tell you honestly if it is a hoax or not.
- Mr. CoronaLv 61 month ago
Well, I must have been infected with a myth then. I was diagnosed with COVID-19 back in early February. It is real.
- AmarettaLv 71 month ago
100,000 Americans have not died from a myth. The coronavirus is real and it's making people very sick. It doesn't matter that you don't know one. You may not know any Native Americans or billionaires or Hollywood actresses but they all exist.