Does anyone know why I have the weird small bump on the outskirts of my a*s hole. It hurts when I touch it and it is a small bump.?

• David

Almost certainly a perianal haematoma from too much straining when you go to the toilet. It will resolve after about 2w, but they can recur. Make sure you eat plenty of vegetables and fibre to free up your bowels. If it is still present after 6w then seek medical advice

• Olive

Very possibly infection from ingrown hair which can cause painful bumps. Try using clortimazole and betamethasone creams mixed together about three times a day till goes away

This is called a fissure heptomeies.   The best cure is fresh air and sunshine for an hour a day.  If your yard is low-traffic, then that would be the perfect place to treat this.  In about six weeks it should start improving.  Not treating it could result in it becoming malignant.  

Probably a zit.  Keep it clean or it could turn into a boil.