Lee asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 5 months ago

Why is Antlanta rioting when the incident happened in Minneapolis ?

I'm a guy from the UK so I don't understand? 

Update:

Thanks for the comments

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Antifa, the media, fashion.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

There are protests in London and it didn't happen there either.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

When that dude got executed by cops in London, the riots were all over Mainland Britian too - Mark Duggan

• 5 months ago

i do not know i've never been to the land of ants and i dont wand to go have you heard of ant eaters! 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • WOOWHO
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

i am from UK and do not understand    thats ODD   perhaps deficient in UK history   that the UK once DOMINATED over  the PEOPLE  of a long list  of  countries  the UK has had its SHARE of PROTEST and RIOTS  for example "THE TROUBLES " ( catholic/ protestants )   or the AFFAIRS in "INDIA "   Indians protest  and desire for  independence "FREEDOM "the incident in CHINA  a Revolt against the  forced  DRUG addition  by the UK   on China  to  buy OPIUM  as part of trade  might want to read some UK history about  the UK  ATTROCITIES   on populations  then there is the British institution of  the  SLAVE trade    PEOPLE  are protesting and some are rioting  not a land area called " ATLANTA " but

PEOPLE are protesting related to INEQUITIES and lack of  EQUAL  treatment under the law  a quest for JUSTICE

• 5 months ago

The riot in Minneapolis is for protecting the 8th Amendment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eighth_Amendment_to_...

and thus protecting the whole United States.

• 5 months ago

As someone else pointed out, all that's needed is an excuse. Riot and loot first, ask questions later. (Ferguson, Missouri). Besides, free stuff is free stuff. 

• 5 months ago

There's rioting/protesting in a lot of US cities. But Atlanta has CNN's world headquarters. So an international audience-- guarenteed.

It's also a largely black and tends to low income, city.If you're asking about Atlanta,specifically

• 5 months ago

We're protesting not rioting and everyone cannot travel to MA but you can still be heard wherever you are.

• martin
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Atlanta, in many ways, represents the Black race.  They are rioting out of sympathy.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.