I heard something today I thought interesting, and want your opinion if you think it's correct. Those who think white nationalism is OK ...?

...  are they under the impression that minorities are 

"taking things away from them", and they need to 

"defend themselves from that"?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • WOOWHO
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

its not "THINGS "  but rather  "POWER  to DOMINATE "  CONTROL  in psychological terms the EMOTION of FEAR  of   losing the Ability  to  "DICTATE"  to and SUPPRESS  persons  they consider UNDERLINGS  or  INFERIORS and Example in the Virginia incident    CHANT   of white supremacist  " Jews will not REPLACE  us "   inferring   the WE are in control/DOMINANCE  and  realize  treating others as EQUAL is a loss of control   fueled  by multiple emotions HATRED  ARROGANCE  NARCISSISTIC SUPERIORITY  in order to JUSTIFY both the actions and emotion of  FEAR  realizing a SOCIETY of EQUALITY limits power and control and DICTATORSHIP another example  Trumps slogan " are you tired of WINNING "    WINNING  defined as GAINING  VICTORY "OVER" others the WE  such as a competition  making the the THEM the ENEMY.................words DO matter  and give insight to peoples INTENT

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Yes, that's precisely what they believe and of course it's total nonsense. 

Just an excuse for their racism and their own inadequacies. 

• 1 month ago

it dont sound okay to me

• Mike
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That does not make sense ,The DNC white nationalist  need to resign

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.