Lee
Lv 7

Poll: Do you genuinely think your life is harder than most people's? ?

Could be to do with your mental health. Or the family circumstances you were born with. 

12 Answers

Relevance
  • GibBas
    Lv 4
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Life is what you make it. Admittedly some people have lots more to contend with than other people but everyone has problems. If you learn from your mistakes and problems then "generally" things get better but admittedly not always. People born out in war torn areas or have to walk miles just to get water etc put most things into perspective for other people.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Mrs H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think there are people worse off than me and people better off than me 

• 1 month ago

I think I stand near the middle. It could get worse or better, but at the moment it’s in middle.

• 1 month ago

No, not at all..........even with all my problems put together, I am always mindful of the fact that others have situations far , far worse than my own. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not most people, just some people.

Lv 7
    1 month ago

No I don't. People I'm sure have/are having a hard life right now, this could be down to any number of reasons.

• 1 month ago

My life is a shi*,however it is not too bad comparing with homeless people.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If I lived in a tent that was pitched in a bomb crater that I shared with rats, yes.

As I have 3 square meals a day, a roof over my head and a month's salary saved in the bank I think I'm doing okay. 

Everyone has problems and issues, it is how you manage those problems and issues.

• Jill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Hell no. I am grateful for the easy life I've had so far. Don't get me wrong. My life isn't problem free but i'm far from suffering.  

• 1 month ago

No, I don't have victim's complex. A person with victims's complex blames everyone except for themselves for their problems.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.