Ryan
Lv 7
Ryan asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 month ago

Is it realistic to finish every competition this season, especially the Champions League and Europa League?

I don't think anyone would care if the FA cup was called off so we can get through the league season but the european competitions people actually care about those trophies and they can bring in some good income. Will we see this season's european competitions commence at all? 

And if these competitions do continue then clubs like PSG are at a massive disadvantage as their domestic season is now over! Not that i care f*ck PSG but doesn't it make ligue 1 look a bit silly for ruining PSG's chances  

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Abandon them both, and never bring them back. They are boring cr@p 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Fa cup needs to go ahead 

• August
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Well it will be up to the clubs to decide. Bags of cash involved,television deals,new contracts to sign, sponsorship,stringent virus checks etc.More importantly,these top clubs would demand live crowds without VAR. I personally hope the competitions go ahead, if not for the fans but for world football as a whole. They must scrap the League and FA cups and bring in a temporary replacement for next season only for perhaps the teams that have not had any involvement in Europe this season, with big cash rewards and Wembley as it's prize

Difficult to say but i am sure the football gods will work something out soon

• Ryan
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

European football definitely looks the hardest to get up and running for obvious reasons even to get the qualifying rounds up and running for next season. In terms of european football I think we might still see problems for next stages group stage games

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.