A BLACK FEMALE PRESIDENT FOR USA. would you support?

IF YOU THINK A BLACK FEMALE PRESIDENT can make the USA great again and improve its image, SAVE THE THREAD AND Give a thumbs up

If she was qualified, absolutely

• me1 month agoReport

nope

I don’t care what her gender or race is as long as I agreed with more of her policies than the other person. 

ONLY IF SHE QUALIFIED AND A CONSERVATIVE

• ron h

SMA, sober up.  tRump thinks that HE was installed by a coup.  Which explains why he thinks he's the king.  He knows that russia helped him win in a couple of states that made him win in the EC. (He did NOT win a majority of votes, no matter how many times he he lies)  

Why? So that a white man rapes and murders her and then you trump supporters defend him?

• Random Guy

Aren't TDS sufferers anti-Trump? In fact the far left hated that term because it was used on them. ron h how did you get that one wrong?

If Trump was a black female, I would vote for her. It should always be about the person's ability, not their sex or race.

• Ann

I don't decide who I want to be President by their sex or their race. 

• ron h

SMA, BHO is speaking out against the shitgibbon. What else do you want him to do?

Of course I would.  In fact I'm wondering if Oprah Winfrey would do it.

• ron h

SMA, "Quid Pro quo China Joe"   Hahahahah!!!!   Hohohohoh!!!!!!!!!!1  What a dunce.  Donnie gave us A TRANSCRIPT  that proves what he did, Mnuchin admitted it on live TV.  Jugliani admitted it on live TV!!   

• lover

I support a good president regardless of color, gender or look

• lover
      3 weeks agoReport

what do you mean black female and gay and weird and whatelse
      that will be to much, in that case I suport someone like  Fidel Castro 

• Phil M

If she was qualified and I was confident she could do a good job, I would vote for a black woman. But the real issues here, as you have made them, are about race and gender. Race and gender should have nothing to do with it. You make it sound like everyone should support a black woman, no matter what her political background or education is. I could never, in good conscience, vote for any candidate based on race or gender.

I need a name , a record and a plan. Not just a gender with a dark complexion.