A BLACK FEMALE PRESIDENT FOR USA. would you support?

Update:

IF YOU THINK A BLACK FEMALE PRESIDENT can make the USA great again and improve its image, SAVE THE THREAD AND Give a thumbs up

264 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

If she was qualified, absolutely

• me1 month agoReport

nope

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

I don’t care what her gender or race is as long as I agreed with more of her policies than the other person. 

• 1 month ago

ONLY IF SHE QUALIFIED AND A CONSERVATIVE

• ...Show all comments
    • ron h
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

SMA, sober up.  tRump thinks that HE was installed by a coup.  Which explains why he thinks he's the king.  He knows that russia helped him win in a couple of states that made him win in the EC. (He did NOT win a majority of votes, no matter how many times he he lies)  

• 1 month ago

Why? So that a white man rapes and murders her and then you trump supporters defend him?

• ...Show all comments
    • Random Guy
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Aren't TDS sufferers anti-Trump? In fact the far left hated that term because it was used on them. ron h how did you get that one wrong?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

If Trump was a black female, I would vote for her. It should always be about the person's ability, not their sex or race.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I don't decide who I want to be President by their sex or their race. 

• ...Show all comments
    • ron h
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

SMA, BHO is speaking out against the shitgibbon. What else do you want him to do?

• 1 month ago

Of course I would.  In fact I'm wondering if Oprah Winfrey would do it.

• ...Show all comments
    • ron h
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

SMA, "Quid Pro quo China Joe"   Hahahahah!!!!   Hohohohoh!!!!!!!!!!1  What a dunce.  Donnie gave us A TRANSCRIPT  that proves what he did, Mnuchin admitted it on live TV.  Jugliani admitted it on live TV!!   

• lover
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I support a good president regardless of color, gender or look

• ...Show all comments
    • lover
      Lv 4
      3 weeks agoReport

what do you mean black female and gay and weird and whatelse
      that will be to much, in that case I suport someone like  Fidel Castro 

• Phil M
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If she was qualified and I was confident she could do a good job, I would vote for a black woman. But the real issues here, as you have made them, are about race and gender. Race and gender should have nothing to do with it. You make it sound like everyone should support a black woman, no matter what her political background or education is. I could never, in good conscience, vote for any candidate based on race or gender.

• 1 month ago

I need a name , a record and a plan. Not just a gender with a dark complexion.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.