Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

Are there any good reasons for eating meat?

I often come to hear that veganism is good for longevity, diabetes, environment and maintaining fitness. Meat eating is linked to cancer, obesity and heart disease and die younger than vegans. That proves the victory of vegans over meat eaters.

Meat eaters often lose the debate against vegans. Are there any logical reasons for eating meat?

• k w

maybe the taste......I eat beans, not cuz I'm vegan, but cuz I like beans, except for the gas, I like that it's bulldozing

all the layered on crud from my insides, and besides beans, I get grilled chicken and shredded chicken  and cheese on top and the  beans have protein, so I'm a happy camper.....

No, there are not any good reasons to eat Meat. People who loves to eat Non-Veg they eat Meat.

I'm a meat eater and pther than I like eating meat theres no real reason over vegan.

The only thing I can think of is vitamin b12 but that can be taken as a supplement.

There is no reason to be eating meat , vegetables are good enough 

Because you WANT to--that's the ONLY reason you should ever eat ANYTHING. 

And "victory?"  Really? This isn't a WAR. 

Because of the protein in it and depending on how it's cooked and seasoned it can be lower in calories.

I can give you one... bacon!

what? It doesn't prove anything. These are just baseless assertions.

Meat gives hard physical workers strength to work hard. Perhaps a high protein diet would do the same, but I don't really know.

Hearing things isn't scientific evidence. What you say you've heard hasn't been scientifically proven. Proving that with science is extremely difficult owing to portion size and quantity of servings relative to the effects being measured, like longevity, incidence of diabetes, etc., which is why dietary science is one of the most challenging sciences.