Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 4 months ago

Is this the apocalypse?

I feel like we are getting closer to the Mad Max scenario currently. There are a large amount of people protesting and only a few thousand policy officers. There are more people with guns in this country than there are policy officers by like 2x the amount. Trump is in a bunker right now. Looters are getting away freely on national newscast. People are only being given tickets and a fine because the jails and courts are backlogged and the crime isn't severe. It is foreseeable that an organized criminal group can take over Democracy right now. Our system is fragile and falling and you should all be worried too if things don't fall into control. Someone or some group can take control. The horrible times we are liviing in currently is similar to when Hitler took control and gained power in Germany. The Purge is really happening. What's gonna happen when they start shooting real bullets at civilians? This might even turn into the revolutionary war 2. What do you guys think?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

Nahhhhhh,  just  your average periodic  mass stupidity, caused by the usual  police abuse and brutality and of course, Trump's  racist leadership. 

This too shall pass........eventually. 

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I think if you took the time to read about conditions in the US in the late 1960's you'd see that this isn't even as bad as that was. Four assassinations, four protestor deaths at the hands of the National Guard and the Capital Building bombed still seem worse than what's happening now. Even in 1992 in my city's most recent riots before these some 60 people were killed. There's a lot of destruction of property going on but I haven't yet heard of that many people being murdered by rioters as happened in the L.A. Riots. So maybe calm down. 

• martin
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

This is not as horrible as a nuclear war would be.  At least people mainly are trying to resolve issues peacefully and through laws and discussions.  Destructive riots are condemned by 99%.

• 4 months ago

biden is his bunker

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

So you agree... If the police deserved people's thrust and respect there would be no need for many of them to be there securing peace...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.