Who's driving Semis and cars into crowds of people? I'm sure Trump and Barr will say ANTIFA?

but what is the truth?

The truth is that semi-truck drivers drive their trucks on highways. It's protestors who decide to protest in the middle of a highway that are in the wrong.

• Traci

probably is Antifa or Black lives matter or any other  terrorist group that the commie dems have hired to drag out this stupid so called protest!

hahaha... wasnt it in 92 what the BLACK RIOTERS actually were STOPPING VEHICLES, ILLEGALLY Blocking streets and PULLED A SLOW MOVING STOPPED TRUCK DRIVER OUT and ALMOST KILLED HIM JUST for being WHITE and IN the BLACK PART OF TOWN.... YOU bleeding hearts are so HYPICRITICAL and LOVE TO BREAK LAWS and then Like the TYPICAL DEMOCRIT BLAME SOMEONE ELSE FOR ALL YOUR PROBLEMS... ANTIFA as well as MS!$#, the BLOODS, CRIPS and many other GANGS SHOULD BE DECLAIRED AS INTERNAL TERIORISTS and DELT WITH AS TERRORISTS against the United States just like ISIS etc. Slow down and stop the RIOTING, LOOTING, WILLFULL DESTRUCTION of Other peoples Property and STOP BREAKING THE LAWS.. AND this is also for the WHITE and BROWN RIOTERS as well as the BLACK ONES who are NOT DOING THINGS PEACEFUL without BREAKING LAWS.

• Traci

Blacks never want to talk about it.

The Truth is, it was supposed to be a fuel tanker.  The protesters were to get so upset that they put fire to that like everything else.  It was supposed to be Darwinism at its best.  Maybe next time...

Ya.................who is doing that?

• y

Don't know, I only saw the cop do it becouse someone threw a flaming item on his roof, and he was trying to escape.  I'm sure at this point, the white supremacist that were blamed for it originally, until the tactful footage proved otherwise. May be planning some stupid ****. I'm equally sure that some are just ****** in the head and think it will be a fun thing to do, regardless of where they wind up on the political scale. I'm equally sure the media will spin it as Trump supporters, and somehow make it seem like Trump or talking heads on the right, are ordering, suggesting it.

People who are afraid of becoming the next Reginald Denny.

• Ann

So I guess that guy should have stopped, been allowed to be pulled from the car, and beaten? Rioters have done that before. Only a smart man takes his life in his own hands and keeps going. ANTIFA is the problem.

🥴 I'm guessing he was fed up with the traffic.

He couldn't get his job done.

• LAN

The truth is that you are too inherently dishonest to understand the truth as long as it conflicts with your fantasy world.

• LAN

Funny how your comment doesn't match up to my answer moron.   Do you always display idiocy that way?