Trump blamed the Ferguson riots on Obama, so why shouldn't patriotic Americans blame Trump for the George Floyd riots?

Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Bob
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

That was something he said in the past but he no longer believes a President has any responsibility at all. Everytime Trump flips on his own statements the sycophants just say That Was Before. That is a sufficient explanation. That or, He didn't say that or That didn't happen.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

hahaha LOOK deep into the STATE OF MINN.. They have been under DEMOCRIT CONTROL for 40 years and its the most Racist State there is and How come the DEMOCRITS CONTROLLING THE STATE OF MINN has not done a better job of TRAINING and Picking their OWN COPS... Trump didn't hire the Cops who Killed the guy.. THE DEMOCRITS who Run the CITY hired Him and TRAINED them Under the BLUE STATES LAWS and REGS on HOW THEY WANT HIM TRAINED... and AGAIN.. IT has been a DEMOCRIT CONTROLLED AND RAN STATE FOR OVER 40 years..

'

POST THE REAL FACTS from a ACTUAL RELIABLE NEWS SOURCE where TRUMP said Ferguson was OBAMAS FAULT.. You are making up FAKE NEWS..and trying to SPREAD FAKE NEWS.. YOU SHOULD BE FACT CHECKED here before being allowed to post things to.

• Little Ollie
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

You need to check your facts.  Trump absolutely did say that Ferguson was the result of Obama's poor leadership.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I certainly believe he's made them worse

Attachment image
  • Susie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because liberal policies are the cause of  the mindsets of these rioters.  Liberals want and encourage anarchy.  Why do you think the police and National Guard were ordered back and did not protect law abiding citizens and their businesses.  It’s funny how libs try to blame the president when it’s their own lib state and local officials’  ineptitude.   But blame the president and ignore the truth. Sounds like brainwashing to me. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I see what your lack of reading comprehension did there.  

• 1 month ago

According to Trump, it's always someone else.

• ...Show all comments
    • skeptik
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I'm sorry you don't understand English.  But that's no one's lack of comprehension except yours.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.