Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 months ago

Is this still sex?

So I don’t know whether I had sex or half sex. Only the tip of his penis went in, about 1 to 1.5 inches maximum and he still came at the end however it didn’t go in properly.. would u still consider this as sex?  

The penis didn’t fully go in as it was getting painful 

• ron h

I'm gonna say no.  Minimal penetration and little of no strokin'  and apparently he shot is load outside.  BUT since you mention that he went off ourside, He may not have been wearing a condom.  If you become mommy, the definition won't matter.

i believe that’s very tiny, especially erect, i would suggest finding a new sexual partner. including increased pleasure.

Yes, you had sex. Any amount of penetration counts. And you might want to consider that any amount of sexual arousal that happens when you are with your partner should count as having sex. 

Could very well be, but only you can answer that truly. Next question and experiences in life be...?

Any vaginal penetration would normally constitute sex. I hope you were both careful and felt respected and safe as this is a big choice. If he is going to be your partner for a while, I would recommend he start to use Man1 Man Oil which is a penis specialized lotion that can keep him really smooth down there which is great for you. Good luck! 

Technically it’s sex, but he is useless

• kelvin

yep and you are no longer a virgin too

sounds like penetration although not much

any penetration is sex whether its the full 6 inches in or 1 inches in

anyway how old are you both?

It is kinda like being "only a little bit pregnant"!