Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Has it become clear that White Lives Don’t Matter ?

If a black person attacks you you’re not allowed to defend yourself as seen by the recent pawn shop owner. If a black person harasses you you’re not allowed to call the cops on them as shown by the Amy Cooper situation. 

And cops will not defend you. They will let rioters burn down your business or your house but they will arrest you if you defend yourself or if you call them for “frivolous reasons” which could mean anything 

76 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

What i think you meant to say was if a white person attacks a black person they can’t defend their self, if a white person breaks into a black persons house they can’t defend their self (Botham Jean) black children can’t walk to the store without being in fear of getting attacked or killed (Trayvon martin). When we fight for black lives matter we never ever said more, more than or anything like that. So I’m not sure what *** you all have grabbed “wELl WhAt AbOuT wHiTe LiVeS” out of. I have to break it down for y’all because y’all obviously haven’t been able to comprehend ****. That’s like already having a dog then you take in a foster dog. Your dog has been treated correctly all it’s life so it’s healthy and thriving. But the other dog comes in and it’s malnourished, has medial issues and needs a little more love and attention then your dog at the moment. And someone comes into your home and your talking about your dogs and you say “the foster needs a little more attention right now” and the person says well what about the other dog. You would look at that person like they were crazy because no one said your other dog wasn’t receiving any attention all you said was that the foster dog

needed a little more love at the moment because it’s upbringing wasn’t  as pleasant as your dogs and because of it the foster dog is now not going as well as your dog. As a black person living in America, generations of my family have been born and raised here. What i want to know is why white people act like they own America. Y’all didn’t find it. Y’all stole it ( thieves )then kilt the people living here (murders)  but have the nerve to tell us to go back to where we are from and ****. Just plain dumb. It’s crazy to me that we’re living in 2020 and you all have not grasped that 1 y’all have black in y’all because we all originated from black people. And two we are just as equal as y’all. Just because our skin color is different. Everything else is the ******* same. So why should y’all have any better opportunities than us? As for the crimes and **** y’all act like black people just do that ****. That was a stupid accusation. The like me saying all white peoples run into kids schools and kill them because they used to get bullied. Come on now we have to do better. And excuse my language but it’s just so frustrating. In every race you will have killers, every race you will have criminals, just because you see more blacks getting arrested for it doesn’t mean any other race is not committing the crimes. I really hope this has helped you understand a little more. I don’t expect you to understand right away because that mentality is one that has been Engraved into y’alls heads for so many years now but now could be the start. I urge you to do more

research and not front he news etc because that **** is all scripted and They choose to put out things that aren’t all true. You’ll see more black “criminals” on the news than you who’ll white and that’s because they choose to only portray the blacks as bad. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Caesar
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That question only show it become clear that for you white lies don’t matter... Amy Cooper hope you are joking Amy was heard saying in the video. "I'm going to tell them there's an African American man threatening my life."... the threatening my life was just a lie, usually people telling lies to some authority matter,  "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour" is like some commadment....  no wonder you need to hide under anonymous the KKK guys also hide under anonymous

• 1 month ago

Like they are saying... ONLY BLACK LIVES MATTER... NON are yelling or carring signs saying ALL LIVES MATTER. I am still waiting for them to start JUSTIFYING HOW they commit crimes then are RACIAL PROFILED when they get caught or run from the police even if the cop is Black.

• ...Show all comments
    • Yur1 month agoReport

yeah no **** all lives matter, but if one house is one fire and the other is fine we should fix the house on fire, but by your logic we should take care of both houses even though the other is on fire. go **** your sister yo dumb ************

• 1 month ago

Why don’t black lives matter to people who do black on black crime? And why doesn’t black lives matter speak out against black on black crime? It kind of seems like black lives only matter to blacks when it’s convenient to them. 

• ...Show all comments
    • me1 month agoReport

thare is a comapney called brainchip manufacturing a neuromorphic processor this year with intent to use in survailence.. thay already had field trials with us dept of homeland security and the french border patrol.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You're question is just restatement of alt-right racist talking point garbage that attempts to diminish the point of "Black Lives Matter.".. Black lives do, or should, matter, white lives matter, brown lives matter, all life matters.. As for Ms. Cooper she was allowed to, can & did call the cops.  That in itself was of little or no consequence to her.. The video taken by Mr. Cooper, which he fairly warned of, was what did her in..You probably won't admit to it, but Mr. Cooper later expressed regret that his video had such negative consequences for her.

• ...Show all comments
    • gibbsmb
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

for poster named "me"  Yeah, if & when they start using that they'll come after me for not being PC or supporting antifa rhetoric or pointing out lies or questioning agendas..  "What me worry"

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Okay first of all, that raggedy cracka btich Amy Cooper was not being harassed lmfao. So quit with the bullshit. If anything, the hoe was putting both Christian Cooper's and her damn dog's lives in danger. Did you see the way she was yanking on that leash??? I'm glad she lost her job and her poor dog. She tried to use her privilege to falsely incriminate a nonthreatening black man, and failed horribly. Also, standing against systematic racism and police brutality, which have been ongoing occurrences in this damn country for several decades now, does not translate to White people do not matter. I dont know, nor even want to know, how the **** you came to that conclusion. 

• 1 month ago

No not really......

• me1 month agoReport

thare is a comapney called brainchip manufacturing a neuromorphic processor this year with intent to use in survailence.. thay already had field trials with us dept of homeland security and the french border patrol.

• susan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Amy Cooper threatened (on camera!) to call police and lie about the man she encountered in the park. And then she actually called police and lied about him, even changing her voice inflections to PRETEND she was frightened for greater effect. It boggles the mind that she did this even knowing her behavior was being recorded.

She deserved the backlash that she got. Whatever your point was, using her name to make it ruined your argument.

• me1 month agoReport

• 1 month ago

i think everyone's lives matter no matter what color they are

• ...Show all comments
    • me1 month agoReport

• 1 month ago

You are bereft of the tiniest shred of logic, let alone, even a sliver of rhetorical wherewithal, and so, there is no point in responding in any kind of detail. Have a shi**y day.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.