How to fix twitch bitrate problem(glitch?)?

So I’ve been streaming in twitch for awhile but when I started doing it more frequently and on a schedule, my stream would start being glitchy, so I fixed the bitrate and turned auto bitrate on, and it didn’t seem to work, my upload speed I always get during my streams is 30mpbs and I get problems and when I try to change it, I see what my computer or Xbox wants and it says to have it at a 300 bitrate, normally I would think “well okay it isn’t high enough” but my friends who also stream have an upload speed of 20mbps and their streams never have my problems And they have it at 720p, and I’m at a loss on what to do anymore this happens both when streaming on my pc and Xbox, both usually at 2500 bitrate and either 720p or 480p

Your internet is slow.

• ethan1 month agoReport

I don’t think that’s the problem, I usually have very low ping and high download and upload speeds, my download speed usually is over 100mpbs