Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentInternational Organizations · 1 month ago

Can I get in trouble for crossing into america from mexico without border consent? seeing I am a legal citizen. due to illegal deportation.?

I was illegally detained by ICE. I was born in the United States as was my whole family. The ICE Agent overlooked a lot of stuff and cut corners on a whim to deport me. I told him several times that I could go to my house and show him my birth certificate. He kept yelling at me telling me to shut up. I even told him that I needed my heart meds and he still told me to shut up and stay quiet. After I was deported I snuck back in to the United States and have been staying in my house. Not wanting to leave in fear that it would happen again. What options do I have. My Blood Pressure is through the roof.

If any part of this is true, which I doubt as deportation takes months and a hearing in front of a judge, you'd be fine to just stay where you are (and make sure you have a passport or birth certificate to prove your identity). 

• ?

If they deported you once, they can absolutely do it again. You need to get a lawyer and clear your name before they catch up to you again

• Maxi

ICE agents do not 'deport', deportation only happens after a long legal process and they have got a  passport for you, so via agreement from the country that you are a citizen of their country......... so a made up story from someone who is bored