When will I get marry? I'm very worried about my future with marriage life ? Any Astrologer here who correct gyid me ?

please give your date, time and place

of birth to make a kundli and guide you

• Janet

This is not a question that astrology can answer, and anyone who tells you that it CAN answer your question is just after your money.  Astrology has its uses, but since it if only an influence it doesn't control anything. It cannot predict because there is no fate .. what you choose to do (or not do) today will influence your tomorrow.

“All anyone can see in a birth chart are tendencies that will become facts if the person does not do something to alter them. Astrology is not meant to be a primarily predictive science. It is meant to be for understanding ourselves and also for understanding other people.” (Isabel M Hickey – one of the founders of modern Western astrology)