Instead of boycotting or Blackout Tuesday,  wouldn't it be way more effective to stick it to the police by simply not committing any crimes ?

Even for just 48 hours.

Without crime cops would have nothing to do and would eventually lose their jobs

40 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Police have been known to fabricate crimes in order to arrest a person. Pull you over for no real reason, state that the vehicle smells of a controlled substance, ask you to exit your vehicle and magically there are drugs found on you or in your car. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Back in the old country, the police and the criminals are equal partners - the criminals steal, then divide the bounty with the local police.

Source(s): lived in the old country
  • 1 month ago

I don't think these people realize the more they riot and protest, the less most people care about the cause. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

There are lots of gals who think they can get away with things and one is in the same building as me and she is going to get caught and she has been doing things to cover smells but others are getting suspicious and going to warn a good friend who is innocent. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Stop committing crimes and the cops will go out of business as they will not be needed.. That's a great idea.. Try it you BLM people.. IT may just work in your favor.

• Tripod1 month agoReport

Your comments & lack of work is a crime in itself sarge. Do us all a favor, Be quiet & get a job.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

just shut up......m

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Troll fail.           

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You don’t have to commit a crime to get arrested. Have you ever heard of a false arrest? A-duh????

• ...Show all comments
    • atomic fireball
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Kept kneeling on his neck and wouldn’t let him up. Then Floyd asked a second time to be let up. And Chauvin asked him again if he was going to get in the car. And Floyd again said he would. And Chauvin kept kneeling on his neck. Never letting him up. And then Floyd died. This is all on audio and

• Ann
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Can't do that. That makes too much sense. I don't intend to do this "Blackout Tuesday" nonsense. Once they started rioting, I was done. 

• Rick
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

works for me !!!   .........................................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.