Anonymous

Do you know God Blesses and rewards people who are prejudiced against?

Everything I pray for I get.  I prayed to win the lottery several times and I won two dollars several times I prayed to win more and I won twenty one dollars.

I was a professional singer long ago and the Klan took everything and wiped out my social security record and God Blessed me with a regular job for twelve years.  I had put 15% into a 401k and my manager called me saying his managers told him they can't pay me the matching amount and to get rid of my account and me.  He said you don't know what it's like when you're white and somebody white gets together and makes you do something.  He said they will come after his family.  Luckily I have a 401k from another job I worked five years.

I live in the South and I am African American things like this happen all the time here and even when I lived in New York they followed me.  Thank God I have been safe at home for years because they are everywhere.  

They stalked me had me in bondage and I have a great husband who saved my life.  Thank you God and thank you husband.

• Trish

Yes I know you will be rewarded abundantly.

Blah, blah, blah