JASON
JASON asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Questions you can't answer?

Isn't it strange how the religious move questions they don't like to other categories. Better be quick, you'll find me in the fashion and beauty section soon!

• .

"the religious" , in general, can move nothing but their own questions (same as every other user on YA. It's clear there are users with the programming know-how to relocate any question (too many end up in ridiculous places or start in the right subcategory and get some answers, before being left in subcategories that used to be popular dumping grounds for question moving abusers). 

No, it's not strange that people still abuse the site. Not strange at all. Do you have a question seeking actual information, because it's clear your question doesn't have that intent at all.

• JASON
      4 weeks agoReport

Ok I'll try that. Yes I'm sure someone is moving mine, and then I get accused of being an idiot for putting them in the wrong place, perhaps by the person that moved it, to wind me up.

• LAN

The only one that can move your questions now is you.  Is this a confession to you being a troll?  We pretty much had that figured out already by the tone of this childish rant of yours.

Gee!    I wonder if that button marked edit has a purpose other than as a place holder.

• abdul

Don't be silly. Yahoo took that privilege away months ago. Your question ending up in the wrong category is due to you not checking where yahoo decided to put it.

• abdul

CO, now you got it! You figured out which "operator" I was talking about. Took you awhile, but you finally muddled thru. Good job. Do you often go on YA picking arguments with other users?