What was the name of this show?

I remember the show airing in the 2000’s... I think. The premise of the show was a woman being targeted by a group of people trying to take her child. I don’t remember if the child was the messiah or the anti christ. It might have aired on the back then ‘WB’. If memory serves me right, it just stopped airing one day, either that or my memory is for ****. Any help would be great, it’s been on my mind for weeks and it’s killing me.

• Bill B

The only show I can recall that even remotely resembles that description is “Believe” but that aired in 2014.

It did end abruptly, though.

Bless the Child (2000) Cody, a little girl abandoned by her mother and raised by her aunt, a nurse, is kidnapped. The girl's guardian, aided by an F.B.I. agent, learn that Cody has supernatural abilities, and the abductees are a satanic cult willing to do anything to gain them.