I want to reprogram my window ac thermostat?

My window ac is one of those new fancy ones. I hate it. My ac won’t kick on in eco mode unless it’s 5 degrees warmer than what I have the ac set. So if my ac is set to 70 it won’t kick on till 75. Is there anyway to reprogram this? Or bypass it? 

Simple answer is no.  The cut on temperature in ECO mode is set in the motherboard.  There is no way to change it except maybe by the manufacturer.  You can put an inline resistor in the temp sensor wiring to cheat the motherboard but the unit will not stop and your room will be very very cold.  Keep it simple and put the unit in normal mode if you want the AC to kick in at a lower temperature.

Eco mode is meant not to be as swiftly reactive to temperature rises as the normal mode, to save energy. It'll kick in later but, once it has started will bring the temperature down to where it is set. If you don't like it use the normal mode! 

don't use eco made and it'll work fine